image
Tuesday, 16 September 2008,

Nth much today... Found the solution to keep me awake on Tuesday after Monday's tiring swim. The "solution"= chicken essence. First time drinking it. Taste like the Marmite i put in my porridge, but it does help. At least didn't shut down just like that in school today.



Sec 2 went to dry shoot today. Rather excited, 'cos their first time. Wanted to sneak out humanities to go help them check their uniform. Going HQ for shoot, must have tip-top uniform... But then, time practise is more important, so I stayed and did my time practise. By the time bell rang, they were gone. But, good news were brought back, and I couldn't focus now, 'cos it too good to be true...



Went to CWP to buy the disc I wanted long time back, FAITH. $18.95. I have to use my own savings... Thought it was nice, turned out to be all Chirstian songs, about Jesus and Lord. Money wasted totally. Could have bought the book on the weakness of human and how to make life better. That book only $13+.



Saw Toh Nguan today. Since March, the glimpse of him during his CO concert, never saw him again. The last time we had a face-to-face chat was 2 years back... Lost of words when I saw him at CD-RAMA. Just said hi, then good bye and went off. So confused by then that I forgot to greet John... The feeling of meeting an old friend, weird. There is lots to say, but the mind cannot process them in words...



Still feel like hitting myself in the head for making such rash desicion. Should have been more clever to buy that book. But, I have too much to read for the holidays... Maybe I'll take it as a lesson learnt ba...



*HAPPY 85th BIRTHDAY TO MM Lee, may he have a blessed birthday today!*

20:13