image
Monday, 29 September 2008,

A walk down memory lane...

Our class flags for the Sec 3 camp. Top: Garfield, Bottom: Yippee
Mr Radha, eardrums almost bursting from the last greeting...
Mr Radha, a very supportive Form Teacher always there for me throughout the years.
Benson, my very best friend and encourager, together with Kok Chin, my best assistant. Thanks for the help throughout this 4 years...

Our flags will always stay high, like our dreams and spirits
A salute to Ms Tan for all the hard work she had done. A thousand thank you... I'll work hard on my Physics, and not disappoint you...

As 2008 comes to an end, my class chairpersonship ends together. Since 2005, it seems to be a dream come true, but now, I only wished that I could be better towards the class I served and done more things for the class...

One never knows how to appreciate things until they are letting go... Wishing all 4/4ers a very good luck for the upcoming Os and their future ahead. Once a 4/4er, always a 4/4er......







Labels:


13:09