image
Monday, 29 September 2008,

Memories with my tresures...


Finally, a family photo...
Your smiles will always be the source of my motivation...
我最疼的聪仔, with Boon Jian at the back... (No biasness here... Don't have wrong ideas...)
Nigel傅思豪... A thousand thanks for the things you've done. Friends forever... (But still, no angpow yet...)
Aidah, my partner, with Wei Hong, our sucessor...


"Father and mother" of the Sec 2 squad...

The angels of the squad...

We're marrying them off soon... This is our last photo together... LOL


We tried to run so that the couple can take a picture together... But well, too slow...

Even Zhenbagam is disappointed about it... LOL

The squad's laughing monster, and her not-so-good controller... My God, laughter does spread quickly like an epidermic...

A pic with the councillors... Top: With Rahayu. Bottom: With Rui Xia. Jia You, future leaders of the school...



Last debrief, giving them one last command... I salute you my squad!!!

Me and my boys...

My ideal chairperson candidates...

Since I call her ma'am, she'll be in with us of course...

Thanks for staying back guys. You've made my last day of school the most memorable. All the best for your EOY, CCA and future. Remember, any problems call Henry sir, I'll try my best to help. =) Don't forget to call me if you guys organise any outing. I wanna go too!!! Jia You Sec 2, and see you next year if there is a chance...

I lived up to my promise, I never cried that day...

Labels:


13:37