Monday, 29 September 2008,
Phew, enjoy these photographs... This will mark the end of my secondary school life.
Because of Graduation, I haven't sleep properly for a few days. I am very tired, even as I post now... When I lie on the bed, I cannot fall asleep but instead, thoughts start coming into my mind, including the few events that happened recently... Even asleep, I cannot sleep well. It will be worse if I wake up in the middle of the night, it will take even a longer time to get back to my dreamland, which is in a disaster now as well... Cannot rest now, 'cos rest=slack=A1 gone... No worries, I will try take care of it...
I will cut my posts from now. O lvl more important. But if got time, IF, I'll come for a short post or something. Gd luck for your exams everyone. See you guys soon....
14:41