Monday, 1 September 2008,
Phew, finally managed to complete the essay started on Friday. Hopefully you'll like it. I find that there is something missing in it. If you happen to know what it is, please tell me so I can perfect it...
September 1 today. Starting today, I'll have to work extremely hard to achieve my targets. These few months, I have been too tired to strive, too lazy to strive. Starting today, I'll try my very best to turn the table. Starting today, I only have 25 more days to Graduation Day. Substract the hols and weekends, I only have 14 days in school. Sigh, the climb through the mountain was shorter than I've expected. I still remember that in Sec 2, I was still very happily saying that there is 2 more years. Time flies, now I have 2 more weeks.
14 more days to see the junoirs that always make my days. No, not 14 exactly. They are having their EOY starting 19/9, meaning that they have early dismissal. This means that I only have about 8 more days to see them. Always have the feeling that tears are swelling up in my eyes when I think of this. All of them are my laughter, not just the Sec 2, but many other junoirs I know from other events. I am very worried about their results and where they will go, especially the Sec 2. They doesn't seem to be very troubled with the streaming. I am, 'cos this is the test of fate. Where they are heading depends quite a lot on this exams.
I always have this wish to take a squad photo with the Sec 2, 'cos during the last photo-taking session, there were only 14 of them in the picture. It seems that this may, in the end become another regret of mine when I leave school. When will I see my junoirs again? When will I get a group photo with them? I am worried, that I may just forget them as time goes. And by the time I am older, I will remember none of them...
Constant worrying. The Os, the streaming, the squad... ... When can I drop all these worries???
12:55