Thursday, 14 August 2008,
Stupid blogger cannot load properly these days... Cannot type out my posts properly, change font size/colour w/o the shortcuts on top... Error on page... F***.
Had quite a tiring day today. Maybe I didn't sleep well yesterday night, 'cos too excited about the results. In the end, no results announced... From what the teachers said, we can only get back the scripts on tuesday, 19/8. But, still got back physics, 'cos Ms Tan, I think is rushing for time to complete the syllabus, and couldn't wait to go through the paper as soon as she could... As predicted, failed the paper. To make things worse, I am one of the lowest scorer in class. Sigh. After looking through, realised that other than don't know how to do, carelessness has caused my failure... And they are things such as copy number wrongly or I don't know how, -7 can become +9. Lol... If can do these correctly plus significant figures, I would have at least pass. Utterly disappointed. This will be the first time my overall results is a fail. Quite mad, I will make sure that it is the last time too, after I finish dealing with my math. Hehe...
After school, waited for Kok Chin, but I think he left w/o me and Kai Wei after meeting Ms Kok. Saw the CLs having meeting outside staff room, and Kai Wei wanna kpo. Since the issue is on my squad, I took a look too. Went to lunch with him after I heard enough to make me secure. Discussed with Kai Wei all the way, till we parted. He said that he would go take a look tomorrow. Since I will have a meeting tomorrow, I think I will go see too.
Very worried now. Although a few confident ones have said they are prepared, I am still worried. Like our principal, I am looking at quality passes, and I have little confidence for my squad, judging from the standard now. Will try to keep calm, and will have absolute faith in them for the tests tomorrow. All the best and do your best!!! I will be waiting for the results, in a corner...
20:32