image
Friday, 29 August 2008,

It's Teachers' Day celebration today. Had a wonderful day in school. This year is very weird for me. I have many things I wanna express to the teachers, but when I see them, all words turned into a smile and wishing. No gifts this year. From my character, I'll take all day to decide upon the gift. Wanted to make cards, but was too tired yesterday... The sight of staff room and smiling teachers made me realised that I will not be seeing them very soon. Very saddening when I come to these. Henry always fail in saying a proper farewell. 90% end up crying. The 10% left me very emotional for a very long period of time after it.

If you see it another way, I can also be counted as half a teacher. Mr Radha calls me his co-form teacher. Well, if that's the case, the subject I teach is character development, where cheecky little juniors learnt valuable lessons on life and discipline through my naggy trainings. Hey, speaking of that, this will mean that I can have a break today... Lol

Feel like sitting down and rot for today. Letting out a long sigh does make me more relaxed... Maybe later, if I manage to come online again, I'll post essays/memoirs... For now, let me finish the rotting process...

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY TO ALL TEACHERS. THANK YOU FOR THE HARD WORK!!!

14:06