Wednesday, 27 August 2008,
That's me, when I was younger
Yo, haven't been posting recently. The blogger is having error loading and internet connection has been very slow this few days. Impossible to wait for about 15 min for the page to load...
Saw my report book today. A bit better than I calculated, but still the results have dropeed a little.Failed a subject for the first time. Very upset, but can't complain much, 'cos that's how my results work... Drop, drop, drop then go up. So I am drawing plans for long period study now, although still not used to it.
The inner storm had finally subsided. I suppose time does wash away emotions away, especially for me, when I have such horrible memory. The emotional baggage I have for the Sec 2 has been relatively lighter recently. They have finished their drill tests, and now everything is up to them. I cannot continue to pave their roads for them, 'cos I need to pave mine too and they should not be deprived of the opportunity to figure things out while they DIY.
Worries have gone. Nowadays, I get greetings every morning and during lunch when I see them. This actually brigthen up my days. At least I know they still have me in their hearts. During their trainings, I feel overwhelmed with pride as I see them getting better and starting to exhibit their own talents. Very happy, I have a strong force pushing me forward towards 'O' level, towards my success. The squad now joins me in the war to determine their future, the streaming. Excited and anxious, I wanna help them to stretch their ability to the fullest and excel in their lives.
Rather busy and tired these days. I am not getting enough sleep due to the preparation for Graduation Day. Nevertheless, I still force myself to keep going. I will never give up now, still too early. Hahaha
Got to go get my speech done now. But I've got an idea of writing another essay now. Next time, when I have time, I'll post it...
20:28