image
Tuesday, 12 August 2008,

Came back after a few days of self-reflection. Didn't got much in return, but did manage to calm myself down and stand up once more... Sounding a lot like a phoenix, burnt in vanquish after a setback, and then re-born after a few days. Lols...

Had my 'O' level orals today. Though not first time, but still, a bit nervous. The waiting time was the worse period of time, where imagnations run wild. Waited for 1hr, b4 I could go out...

Quite badly done. Asked to stop halfway through conversation. They said I was too nervous and insisted that I do deep breathing with their demostration. Continued, but as I was trying very hard to look at the words properly (the plastic folder reflects light very badly)and pronouncing them properly, my breathing was short, sounding as if I was going out of breath soon...

Picture Conversation was a disaster. The promptings were so fast that I cannot even say my own points. Asked to stop again cos I explained something I think they don't understand. Die... T_T

The conversation, sigh... I made the examiners laughed, and their comments on my conversation was that it was very engaging. Hopefully its not with inverted commas...

Asked for physics results after that... Totally atrocious. I think I scored second lowest in section A, paper 2... Hahaha. Not sad, nor disappointed. Actually my hopes for physics isn't very high. But for the 'O' level, something will be done about it.

Thats all for today I think. Still very confused now cos haven't finish sorting out my emotions. Gd nite to all...

21:28