image
Saturday, 16 August 2008,

I always thought I was the only one that has weird mood swings, very pessimistic about things, and feel that there isn't anyone to trust completely in school... Just as I was viewing one or two of my schoolmates' blogs, I realise that I am not alone. Don't know what to do to help, but I think I am in no position to help either, judging from the state I am in currently...

The O level is getting more like an emotional warfare. The one with the strongest endurance wins it. But with stress and pressure becoming more and more heavy, it is very difficult and tiring to shoulder them. For me, I feel that i am shouldering more things than others, which to them are not important now. Before I totally sink into the pit that is formed by the heavy weights on my shoulders, I am currently using my last and final attempt to stay afloat and continue with this mental war. Hopefully, I will survive. Hopefully... with the last motivation from these few in the squad...

21:47