July passed by just like that... The days that I have in school is coming to a count down. Although not willing to leave my treasures in school, but it seems that leaving this place is the only way for me to start anew again, with the new experiences I have gained and leave the agony and some darkest things behind...
Had an internal conflict with myself since the last post. Maybe it's due to the Prelim stress I am undertaking. Under stress, I tend to think too much and sink into depression. Fortunately, the aged dowager is always there to help me with the "aged wisdom" of hers. Managed to win over depression once again, but had a bad headache yesterday because of the amount of energy used to settle these things. There is never a winner in war...
I am learning to put down the emotional baggage of the Sec 2 now. Although it is hard and I am reluctant, I think this is the only way that is fair for both parties. I have been a selfish senior, poking into their lives and has been using them as my spiritual support w/o their permission. Maybe it is time I let go and worry less... They are old enough and I have no rights over them... Jia You to you guys. :)
Now, I can quite safely say that, I can gear up for my O level...病倒的太宗慢慢地在站起来了...