The handsomes???
The beauties???
Ms Ong:" Cheese!!!"
Random pic of the TOs
Phew, another worrying day gone as my Sec 2 finish their drill test today. Quite relax now, after tensing up since wednesday. Worry about results, worry about them. Their performance can still be controlled by human, depending on whether they got the motivation, their confidence level. My results? I did the tests under mentally exhausted mode. Whatever is done is done, I cannot change. Saw a ray of hope for biology, but i am quite sure it will be gone when paper 2 returns. Chemistry? Did badly but manage to pass. Hopefully no mixing up of facts. I'll kill myself for that. HCL, my favourite also gone case. My A2 target is gone, and I am short of half a mark to get my B3. Utterly disappointed, but i am coming up with a plan to cover things up.
Since got nothing to do today and exhausted by the worrying, I'll post some pics today since the com seems to be in gd mood too. I can post pics normally... Lol.
Enjoy the Kuching photos!!!