Satuday passed and July creeped in just like that. Had the POP on saturday and I got my SI rank. Was very proud of myself. I didn't expect it all along cos I feel that I could have done more to the unit. Very happy but at the same time I regretted for not being more enthu. during the days of my cadet. It seems that what is done cannot be undone. Sigh, let's hope for the better. Quite sad though, the rank is the mark to tell me its time to let go, let go of my emotions for Sec 2 squad, my emotions for the NCO squad and the entire unit. One never knows how to treasure things until they are over. Becos of the rank, I heard that my chairperson had a row with ma'am. Am I really that useless in the unit and I don't deserve the rank? Indeed my contributions has been little but I put in my very best in all trainings. I've realised that I am a person who spoils things at times, but at least the mistake is spotted and I tried to change. Dear me, hopefully this is all untrue. Many a times, even a saint cannot resist fame and position.These are many locks that have prevent my heart and eyes to see the truth. Can this be broken??? Can the answers to these questions be found???
Lets hope that the searing pain for remembering such memories will subside soon and I will live in agony for another 4 years...