Thursday, 10 July 2008,
A portion of my treasures
Another week just creeped by like this. About 14 more days to prelim. By right we should be preparing by now but I totally have no energy to continue. Resting is not enough, and I don't know what to do. The constant worrying and my stupid imagination has keep me from focusing. It seems that I have some unfinished business to do. What, I cannot remember. The Sec 2 squad is one of them. Constant worrying about what they are doing and how they are doing. Haven't I let go of it when I passed out?
The speed that the class is moving so fast that I can hardly breathe. I need time. Slow and steady win the race. I always feel that I am left out in the journey and lost as I wander around to catch up. No one is there to pick me up. I am very scared and lonely even though I am together with 40 classmates. Help me...
My memory is going from bad to worse and I immediately forget what was told a minute ago. In worse scenarios, I have to think for a while before I can remember names. I am worried that one day, I may forget everything I encounter. Indeed there are things that I hope to wash away from my memories, but there are also many things that I want to remember, the Sec 4 squad, the Sec 2 squad, my class, my friends...... Someone tell me what to do, please...
19:42