image
Wednesday, 23 July 2008,


A monk and his disciple were on their way down the mountain to town when they saw a young lady. She was injured injured and asked the monk for assistance to cross the river. Without a word, the monk carried the young lady on the back and crossed the river. This scene had shocked his disciple. He had the urge to ask his master something but did not dare to open his mouth as both of them continued their journey after helping the young lady. Finally, the disciple aske his master why he did such as outrageous act against the teaching of the Buddha. The master merely smiled and answered, "I've put the lady down after crossing the river. But why haven't you?"


It is about a month since we passed out of NPCC. Indeed, it is hard to put down the heavy responsibility after trying for one year to shoulder it. Yes, O level is the most important thing now, but my Sec 2 are also having their promotion tests and streaming examination, shouldn't I be concern about them and try to help. I took 4 years to let go of my heavy burden, still recovering, furthemore this sweet burden that I have no intention of letting go.


It is about a month since I was promoted. Yes, they are many people out there unhappy about my promotion. You have isolated me, and insulted me on my blog. I was hoping that this may end after you people have simmer down, but things don't seem to be the way I've hoped. I know, I know that I am not the best candidate for the position, and some of you guys may think you should be the one getting the promotion. Since this is the outcome, it is not possible to reverse the situation and scolding me doesn't make me lose the rank. Why, why can't you people think why I got this rank and some of your dream candidates didn't. I don't know it myself, but shouldn't it be time now to concentrate on our studies. The old monk had put it down, so should you people. I think we should not let this temporary position affect our relationship. Can't we go back to the state that we were before?

20:39