About a week never post. Prelim period, too tired and busy to post. All my papers have been quite badly done. With the high expectations I have for myself, it seems that I am under performing even though I have given my best shot. Maybe I am really too stressed up about grades???
My useless back has been aching for weeks. Had such problems last time, but the ache come and go very quickly. This time round it has no signs of recovering, and it has affected my movement today. Have to look for the cause and cure fast, before my frustration turns into anger and I start throwing tantrums again. Such things never fails to come along with frustration, and with the Prelim, it is just like adding oil to fire....
My anxiety and memories are starting to worsen. Nowadays, I can start feeling worried for nothing and the chest pains will come. As for memories, worse still. I can even forget what I want to say or write in the examination even though I just thought of the answers a minute ago. I feel like giving my head a big knock so that it can recover. That's what i see people do when their calculators get faulty. Hopefully, I can knock out some unwanted memories so that I have room for more, better ones.
Don't want to disturb my Sec 2 any further. Sometimes, I feel that I am the "x'tra". They have their things to do, to worry about too. Sometimes, I just feel that I am too selfish and too stubborn. LET GO!!! But I can't. Maybe I should just take a little peep at them while they're training before I go home. Maybe I'll just go for the outings they planned out. A thousand maybes, but still, I cannot help but look for them and disturb them...
Someone please tell me what to do before I really go crazy.HELP ME......