Sigh, after working hard for 4 years, I finally endure to the tommorow's POP. Sad to say, A maths and Physics blocked my way. I couldn't get the permission from the teachers.T_T This parade will be very meaningful to me. Firstly, it will be the parade whereby I can finally put my emotional burden of the Sec 2 squad down and concentrate on my studies. It will also be the parade to mark the end of my life in NPCC in Secondary School. And lastly, the dream that I had in Sec 3 will come true. Because of these events, I may not be able to get what I got in my dream. These days, I have been like a man that is overwhelmed by the love for power and position that I was pestering the teachers. Yes indeed, I have been craving for it, but I cannot contol myself. Very sorry to you, teachers. Hopefully tommorow will be a better day where dreams can come true and I can walk out of NPCC proudly without anymore worries.